MAKING YOUTUBE WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Content has always been king in the eyes of major search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo and video has fast become the king of all content. YouTube.com is one of the worlds most searched portals making it at times the number one search engine in the world competing only against big brother Google.
There are over 1.3 billion YouTube.com users globally with almost 5 billion videos viewed daily. This makes YouTube.com the most effective platform to market your own video content , capturing potential customers during their search for the right product or service provider.
Effective YouTube.com marketing comes down a few fundamental strategy areas. Firstly, you will need to create credible and compelling video content. You may never create the next viral video but with the right content and messaging you will have success in reaching your next potential customer.
Secondly you will need to make your videos easy to find. The rules around this are pretty easy.
- Use the most relevant video title that will resonate with your target audience.
- Include a structured description with your video. Be as descriptive and key word rich as you can.
- Include any related tags within the tags field.
If using YouTube.com with your digital advertising and marketing strategy be sure to Brand your YouTube.com channel. Extending your branding to online marketing from traditional marketing and advertising is easy. YouTube allows you to custom design your channel page ensuring visitors feel right at home when viewing your content.
Alerting subscribers using bulletin posts to new content is also a great way to increase engagement for your video content. Another way to get eyes and ears in front of your video content is to use YouTube.com advertising. Every business has an audience of potential new customers on YouTube.com and their advertising platform allows you to better position your advertising message in front of your target audience.
Types of YouTube.com Video Advertising
- Before videos Your video ad appears before, after, or in the middle of a YouTube video. Ads are skippable, and your client will only be charged if users choose to watch 30 seconds of the ad, or the whole ad if it’s less than 30 seconds long.
- Next to videos Your video ad is displayed next to another YouTube video on the YouTube watch page or on the Google Display Network. Your client will only be charged when a user chooses to watch the ad.
- In search results Your client’s video ad shows up on YouTube’s search results page when users search for related topics. Payment is on a cost-per-view basis so your client won’t pay if users don’t watch.
How video ads can work for you
- Reach the right people You decide who your ads show to. For instance, men from New York who like shopping for sports clothing.
- Only pay when people watch Just pay for what you get. You don’t pay if people don’t watch, which means your budget lasts longer.
- See what works Just like AdWords, you get detailed YouTube Analytics reports that show how your video ads are performing for you.
- Video makes a connection Connect with customers on a new level. Video ads are memorable, shareable and make an impact.
Site Marketing Solutions are a Melbourne based, full service digital agency specialising in search marketing and online development.
0407 319 303
0420 869 380
LaunchPad – 132 Cremorne Street, Cremorne Vic 3121
© Copyright 2018 | Marketing Solutions | All Rights Reserved