CONVERSION FOCUSED LANDING PAGES
CREATE MORE ONLINE CONVERSIONS WITH A LANDING PAGE THATS DESIGNED TO DO SO
A landing page is often structured like a sales page. It contains all the information required to “sell” a product or service and contains all the appropriate call-to-actions required for a potential customer to make a decision then and there without having to navigate away from the page.
There are a number of common attributes that all successful landing pages have in common.
- A strong Call-To-Action message
- A sense of urgency about the offer
- Testimonials from existing satisfied clients
- Strong graphics to ‘enhance’ the urgency of the Call To Actions
- Well written sales copy, and or video to deliver the sales pitch
WHEN TO USE A LANDING PAGE?
A landing page can be a standalone domain, or a page with a website. If it exists within a website’s sitemap, it can either be “hidden” – which is useful for conveying a sense of “I am privileged to this information, where others are not” to the customer, or visible within the website’s infrastructure.
If the landing page is visible within the website, and the customer can still navigate around the rest of the website, it should still appear like a “website within a website” meaning that anyone who is on that landing page need not visit any other page to find the appropriate information they are seeking.
As with an ordinary website, the behaviour of those who view a landing page can be tracked and analysed to identify holes in the conversion process.
There are a number of reasons why a potential customer would not take action on a landing page, even if the product, service, information or download is highly relevant to them.
- They are not yet ready to buy, and are still in research mode
- They do not quite trust that what they are reading / watching is appropriate to them
- The costs are too great
- The offer is “mismatched” to the costs, so the value is not correctly understood
- The sales copy, video and graphics are badly written / produced so the value, or sense of scarcity / urgency is not delivered with enough emphasis.
Site Marketing Solutions are a Melbourne based, full service digital agency specialising in search marketing and online development.
0407 319 303
0420 869 380
LaunchPad – 132 Cremorne Street, Cremorne Vic 3121
© Copyright 2018 | Marketing Solutions | All Rights Reserved